The beautiful capital of the Netherlands offers some of the very best in nightlife, exhibitions, events and museums. Autumn time in Amsterdam is one of the most beautiful times of the year. Crisp, golden leaves blanket the canals and parks, transforming the city in preparation for the seasonal festivities ahead.
Most of the city’s attractions and museums are accessible for wheelchair users and for those who are partially sighted. There are even accessible canal boats and bicycles for those who wish to take in the sights from a whole new perspective.
Located in the heart of the city, you will be staying in fantastic 3 or 4 star hotels providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and comfortable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly holidays suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while in Amsterdam suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
If you are looking to explore Amsterdam's wide variety of landmarks and attractions, we also provide an exciting range of tours including:
Accessible Amsterdam canal cruises
Accessible, guided tour of Amsterdam's Red Light District
- History of Amsterdam accessible, walking tour
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below