If you want to visit a city steeped in history and originality, Athens is offering all of that and more. Home to iconic attractions such as the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the Ancient Agora, Athens will fill your trip with wonder and amazement. Although the Ancient Greeks didn’t have accessibility in mind when building these landmarks, modern day improvements have made this must-see city accommodating for virtually everybody.
If you are after something different, visitors can also venture to the National Archaeological Museum located on the North side of the city. Athens’ Metro system is one of the best in Europe for accessibility with nearly all stations possessing elevators down to platforms.
You will be staying in 3 or 4 star hotels in the historic city centre with modern facilities, stunning views and relaxed atmospheres. All hotels are accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly facilities suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while in Athens suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
For those looking to explore Athen's rich history, we have an exciting range of accessible tours available including:
- An accessible Highlights of Athens cruise
- Shore excursion to the Temple of Poseidon
- Greek cuisine accessible guided tour
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below