The city has its own unique identity as a historic and sporting nation with a reputation of being the home of rugby, and the capital of castles. An absolute must is a visit to Cardiff Castle, located in the heart of the city centre. With such amazing and beautiful places located in one city, it is no wonder Cardiff is the chosen location for many onscreen productions.
As one of the most accessible cities in the UK, Cardiff is one-of-a-kind with its accessibility schemes, such as electric vehicles to provide assistance in reaching certain areas.
Located in the heart of the city, you will be staying in fabulous 3 or 4 star hotels, providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and enjoyable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly facilities suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while staying in Cardiff suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
Whilst staying in Cardiff, we can organise exciting, accessible tours to various surrounding attractions including:
- Accessible trip to Cardiff Castle, located in the heart of the city
- Wheelchair friendly group visit to St Fagans Natural History Museum
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below