Glasgow is called 'Dear Green Place' due to having more green spaces and parks than any other city of its size. Glasgow Green, is home to the largest terracotta fountain in the world, known as the Doulton Fountain. With other attractions such as the Glasgow Necropolis, the West End and the South Side, Glasgow is a city that is filled with a variety of things to do!
The city council is committed to making the city as accessible as possible. An online guide is provided detailing which venues provide assistance such as ramp access and staff trained in disability awareness.
Located in the vibrant city centre, you will be staying in fabulous 3 or 4 star hotels, providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and enjoyable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly facilities suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while staying in Glasgow suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
Whilst staying in Glasgow, we can organise exciting, accessible tours to various surrounding attractions including:
- Accessible trip to Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum
- Wheelchair friendly group visit to People's Place Museum
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below