Home to some of the world's most recognisable sights, such as Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London, you can easily immerse yourself in the rich history of the city. If that doesn't interest you, you can experience the famed nightlife through classic pubs and bars, theatres, comedy and music, and then some of the top clubs in the world, such as Ministry of Sound.
Whatever you decide to do in London, making new memories will not be a challenge. London comes with some of the best features for disabled travelling in any city globally such as accessible transportation, ramps, priority seats and colour contrast.
Located in the centre of England's capital, you will be staying in fabulous 3 or 4 star hotels, providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and enjoyable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly facilities suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while staying in London suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
Whilst staying in London, we can organise exciting, accessible tours to various surrounding attractions including:
- A trip to one of the many famous theatres in the West End
- Wheelchair friendly group excursion on a walking tour of the it's most famous landmarks
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below