Home to many famous music artists and its varied nightlife with real ale pubs and cutting-edge clubbing, excitement will never be an issue. If shopping is your interest you cannot go wrong with Manchester Arndale, the third largest city-centre shopping mall in Europe, or Trafford Centre, an area that possesses Europe's largest food court and the UK's busiest cinema.
A fantastic city to visit with most of the attractions, such as Albert Hall, taking pride in being accessible to everyone.
Located on in the centre of this culture rich city, you will be staying in fabulous 3 or 4 star hotels, providing modern facilities, en suite rooms and enjoyable atmospheres. The hotels are also fully accessible including:
- Disabled-friendly facilities suitable for a variety of needs
- Roll-in showers and accessible bathrooms
- Step free access across the property
- Bathrooms suited for those with reduced mobility
- Adjoining rooms for families
- Step free access to the restaurant & bar
- Hoists available on request
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
We can also arrange accessible transfers or car hire while staying in Manchester suitable to all needs. These include wheelchair accessible vehicles and vehicles with hand controls to drive.
Whilst staying in Manchester, we can organise exciting, accessible tours to various surrounding attractions including:
- Accessible trip to Manchester Arndale
- Wheelchair friendly group visit to The Albert Hall
Make an Enquiry
For more information or to make a reservation please enter your details below