From the crystal clear waters of the coast to the wildflower meadows and towering mountains of the interior, Cyprus is one of the Mediterranean's most awe-inspiring islands.
This is reflected in its long and tumultuous history - kings, queens, countries and empires have regularly fought one another for the right to call Cyprus their own. Their lasting legacy is one of remarkable archaeological and historical riches. Be it Byzantine monasteries, Phoenician tombs, Venetian homes or Ottoman forts, the island's past confronts you wherever you go.
Of course, Cyprus is also renowned for its fantastic climate and is a popular destination among holidaymakers looking to soak up the sun, relax and unwind. To that end, your fully accessible Cyprus accommodation is the perfect base. Close to several beaches and equipped with a hoist-accessible pool and raised sun loungers, you'll receive a warm welcome from the owners and have the Limitless team on-hand to help you enjoy your stay.
Throughout the holiday, you'll have the option to head out on several exciting excursions. We'll be touring the historic Kykkos Monastery, exploring the birthplace of the Greek goddess of love, Paphos, and visiting a number of accessible beaches, so there'll be plenty to see and do during your stay. Of course, all excursions are optional, so if you'd rather relax by the pool, you're more than welcome to do so.
Your disabled friendly Cyprus hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Four included meals at a local restaurant in Polis
- Tour the historic Kykkos Monastery, visit UNESCO-protected Paphos, tuck into delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Polis and top up your tan by the hotel's accessible pool
- Stay in award-winning, purpose-built accessible accommodation that features adapted bedrooms and bathrooms and a hoist-accessible swimming pool
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Get to Know Your Hotel< >
Day 3 - Explore Polis< >
Day 4 - Kykkos Monastery and Troodos Mountains< >
Day 5 - Visit Latchi Beach< >
Day 6 - Paphos Excursion< >
Day 7 - Day to Relax< >
On your penultimate day in Cyprus soak up the sun at the friendly resort. Take a dip in the accessible pool fitted with pool hoist. If you would like to then take a trip over to the local beach where you can take a beach wheelchair for a dip in the sea, or simply enjoy a refreshing cocktail at the beach cafe.
Day 8 - Until Next Time<
Fully accessible resort in Polis
On your accessible Cyprus holiday, you'll be staying in award-winning accommodation that's been purpose-built to offer disabled holidaymakers a comfortable home during their stay. Family run, warm and welcoming, the hotel features spacious bedrooms, wet room bathrooms and a hoist-accessible swimming pool so you can cool off under the Cypriot sun.
- Fully disability dedicated accommodation
- Wetroom bathrooms in all apartments
- Outdoor swimming pool with pool hoist
- Care equipment rental available
- Massage treatments available
- Mobility scooter rental available
- Raised sun loungers
- Family owned and run
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. We also take care of all transport during your holiday, so you don't need to worry about the A to B. So sit back, and enjoy the journey.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
*flights not included
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|2nd July 2023||8||
|7th October 2023||8||From £1,699.00||From £2,049.00|
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Christmas in the Cotswolds & Southwest
Discover the picturesque English countryside, explore the region’s historic market towns and visit spectacular Gloucester Cathedral on our disabled friendly Christmas in the Cotswolds tour.
Escorted Amsterdam Cruise with P&O
Set sail for a relaxing 4 night, adult-only, accessible cruise to Amsterdam.
Escorted Spain Cruise 2024
Cruise Spain on P&O's Ventura Ship. Embarking from Southampton, escorted with our Limitless Care Team
Discover Blackpool's spectacular illuminations on our Blackpool tour!