SALE - Up to £250 off April, May & June 2023 Departures - Ends 10th February
Famed for its Golden Age history, labyrinth waterways and liberal reputation, Amsterdam defies all stereotypes and is one of the most genuinely progressive and innovative capitals on the continent.
Maybe Amsterdam’s pioneering spirit is a result of its origins - the urban environment reclaimed from the sea by revolutionary engineering techniques and technologies. Maybe it’s because the city was home to some of Europe’s most rebellious religious and political sects. Maybe it’s just the Dutch character. Whatever the reason, the city’s willingness to experiment and look for alternatives makes it a fascinating place to visit.
Whether you’re cruising down the canals on an open-top boat, stopping for a hot chocolate in a famous bruin café or spending the day at one of the many world-class museums, Amsterdam never disappoints. From quirky canalside boutiques to experimental restaurants and art galleries galore, Amsterdam is a one-of-a-kind holiday destination.
Dutch Tulip Experience
Experience the beauty and culture of the Netherlands on our fully disabled friendly tour, with a visit to the famous Tulip Gardens included.
Disabled Holidays in Amsterdam
Do you feature disabled holidays in Amsterdam?
Yes - Amsterdam is one of our most popular destinations in Europe. The capital of the Netherlands, Amsterdam has an intriguing merchant trade history that has, over the years, shaped the city into the delightful maze of canals that remain to this day.
Amsterdam attracts visitors for its diverse cultural heritage which can be seen in the architecture, museums, coffee shops and historic red-light district. The country's crowning jewel, Amsterdam is able to accommodate disabled friendly holidays and special assistance holidays like never before.
Do you provide accessible transport in Amsterdam?
On our wheelchair accessible Amsterdam holidays, we travel around the city and to the surrounding countryside on our disabled friendly coach transportation. If you're flying to Holland, the Limitless Team will be there to help you through the airport and for the duration of your flight.
If you're travelling by coach, you'll enjoy the same level of support and our qualified care staff will be on-hand to help you in any way they can.
Do you use accessible hotels in Amsterdam?
One of the most difficult parts of organising disabled holidays abroad is finding suitable accommodation. At Limitless, we've searched for the best accessible hotels in Amsterdam and vetted our selections to ensure you'll enjoy a perfect stay.
Our fantastic disabled friendly hotel is located on the outskirts of the city and is surrounded by stunning Dutch countryside. The hotel is equipped with roll in showers and wetroom bathrooms, so travellers who require special assistance holidays can be taken care of in comfort.
With wheelchair access throughout the hotel, travellers are sure to find our Netherlands hotel the perfect base for their disabled friendly holiday. What’s more, the hotel is built in the traditional Dutch style, providing guests with an authentic holiday experience.
Are your activities and itineraries accessible?
As well as vetting accessible hotels in Amsterdam, we've also created a fully disabled friendly holiday itinerary. On your visit, you'll enjoy the delights of a traditional Dutch village, visit a cheese and clog making factory and tour the bright lights and calm canals of Amsterdam.
There will also be plenty of free time to enjoy wheelchair accessible Amsterdam, with its excellent museums, charming canal cruises and fantastic cafes.
Five reasons to book disabled holidays abroad with Limitless
If you're still not sure whether Limitless disabled holidays abroad are right for you, we've compiled a list of the five key reasons you should start planning your next trip away today.
1. We've taken a look at the most reputable accessible hotels in Amsterdam and chosen the accommodation that best meets our travellers' needs. It boasts a great location, is wheelchair accessible throughout and features all the facilities you could want.
2. All of the activities and excursions on our disabled holidays abroad have been vetted by our own team to ensure they're disabled friendly and suitable for our travellers. That means you get to see the best of Amsterdam without having to worry about accessibility.
3. We use fully accessible transportation when travelling to Amsterdam and around the city. The Limitless team will always be on hand to help you out, too.
4. Limitless holidays are renowned for their relaxed and supportive atmosphere. We're all be enjoying the holiday together and the Limitless team will provide you with all the help you need.
5. We provide tailored care packages that ensure you receive the personal care and emotional support you need to enjoy your holiday. Together with our experienced travel advisors, you'll create a package that reflects your needs and puts you in a position where you know everything's taken care of, allowing you to kick back, take it easy and enjoy your getaway.
How do I book a wheelchair accessible Amsterdam holiday?
Wheelchair accessible Amsterdam holidays are easy to book with Limitless Travel. Simply call one of our specialist travel advisors, who will be happy to tell you more about our fantastic disabled friendly holidays. All you need to do is choose a date, let us know of any special assistance or mobility equipment you might need, and then you can relax and start looking forward to your trip!
Our care packages have been designed to ensure that all of our special assistance holidays meet the needs of our travellers. Talk to our Care Manager today to find out more. We look forward to welcoming you on one of our disabled friendly holidays in Amsterdam and the Netherlands soon!