From Blackpool's historic pier and Llandudno's bustling promenade to Lake Windermere's placid waters and Snowdonia's towering mountains, our England and Wales Seaside holiday takes in some of the west coast's most popular holiday destinations.
Designed to give you a tantalising taste of the best the North West has to offer, our holiday begins in the UK's most famous seaside town, Blackpool. As well as enjoying plenty of free time to try your luck in the arcades, browse the town's shops and explore the promenade, we'll be heading up the Blackpool Tower Eye and out over the sea on the iconic Central Pier. We'll also be heading out into the Lake District to admire the rolling fens and tour Lake Windermere on an accessible cruise.
From Blackpool, we'll travel to Llandudno, stopping off in Southport along the way to enjoy an ice cream and spend the afternoon relaxing by the sea. In Wales, we'll be staying in a highly-regarded, disabled friendly hotel by the seafront, ensuring easy access to the promenade and town centre. Your last two days on holiday will be spent exploring the town, soaking up the sun and taking a journey into the picture-perfect Snowdonia National Park on a fully accessible, authentic steam train.
Your holiday hotels have been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for their superb locations and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Head up the Blackpool Tower, cruise Lake Windermere, explore Southport's accessible promenade and board an authentic steam train for a trip to the heart of Snowdonia National Park
- Stay in four-star, disabled-friendly accommodation that\'s accessible throughout and situated a few streets back from the promenade
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Blackpool Tower & Pier< >
Day 3 - Lake Windermere Accessible Cruise< >
Day 4 - Southport Day Trip< >
Today, we bid farewell to Blackpool and the Lakes and make our way over to Southport. Situated on the Sefton coast, close to Liverpool and Manchester, and surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty, this charming seaside town boasts a fantastic pier and accessible promenade. During our visit, you’ll have time to stroll along the seafront, grab some tasty fish and chips and explore the town, before we board the coach again and continue our journey to Chester, your base for the rest of the stay.
Day 5 - Day in Llandudno< >
Following a hearty breakfast at the spa hotel we will make our way over to Llandudno for a day at the seaside. We will enjoy a cream tea overlooking the sea, and take a stroll along the Victorian promenade.
Day 6 - Steam Train Through Snowdonia< >
Day 7 - Until Next Time<
Llandudno Disabled Friendly Hotel
Throughout your holiday, we'll be staying at an accessible, four-star hotel. Renowned for its excellent food and luxurious bedrooms, it also boasts an excellent location in the heart of the town, just a few streets back from the promenade. The hotel enjoys easy access via a gentle ramp and all accessible bedrooms are situated close to the lift.
- Four-star hotel
- Hot breakfast buffet and 3-course evening meal
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce - AA Rosette Winner
- Years of customer service expertise
- Fully adapted wet-rooms available x 2
- Assistance with equipment hire available
- Cocktail lounge, bar and cafe
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Gibraltar, Valencia & Barcelona P&O Cruise
Embark from Southampton on the P&O Iona to Gibraltar, Valencia & Barcelona. Escorted by our Limitless care team.
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
Soak up the sun on this sparkling hidden gem of the Caribbean!
Get into the Christmas spirit, wander along the wintery promenade, soak up the spectacular North Welsh coast and enjoy unbeatable company on our disabled friendly Festive Llandudno tour.