Surrounded by seven magnificent hills and butting up against the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon's mazy streets, photogenic trams and atmospheric ancient ruins make it one of the prettiest capitals on the continent. Famed for its sensational restaurants, which benefit from an abundance of incredible seafood, the city also boasts a wealth of historical attractions and a vibrant bar and nightlife scene that attracts visitors from around the world.
Your accessible holiday will centre on Portugal's undeniably enjoyable capital, while also including excursions into the stunning countryside that surrounds it. You'll visit the charming seaside town of Setúbal, where a bustling, historic harbour supplies much of the region's freshly caught fish, as well as touring a local vineyard and sampling some of the country's finest wines. For those hoping to top up their tan, we'll also fit in a day trip to a fantastic accessible beach.
In Lisbon itself, you'll enjoy a guided tour of its most important landmarks, learn about the city's historic tile painting industry and get a taste for its world-famous custard tarts. History buffs will appreciate informative visits to the Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, while foodies can enjoy an endless array of excellent curbside cafés, bars and restaurants.
Your accessible Portugal hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and superb disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore the streets of Lisbon, soak up the sun on an accessible beach trip, sample the finest Portuguese seafood in Setúbal, and visit the iconic Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery
- Stay in luxurious, four-star, fully accessible accommodation that boasts breathtaking sea views
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Disabled Friendly Lisbon Hotel
Situated just outside the bustling fishing town of Setúbal and a short drive from Lisbon, your four-star accommodation boasts spectacular sea views and is fully accessible throughout. Featuring spacious bedrooms, wet room bathrooms and an alfresco dining area, it's a fantastic place to relax and unwind after a day of exciting excursions.
- Fully accessible communal areas
- Large wet room bathrooms
- Spacious bedrooms
- Free WiFi
- Equipment available for hire
- Alfresco dining
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Northern Lights in Iceland
Iceland is a place of stark beauty and remote tranquility. Enter a timeless world of warmth, well-being and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier.
Classic Mediterranean Cruise
Classic Mediterranean Cruise
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
Wales & Weston Super Mare
Join us on our fully accessible tour of natural beauty from countryside delight to relaxing coastline.