With its gloriously colourful houses and spectacular geography, it's easy to understand why generations of holidaymakers have fallen head-over-heels for Tenby. The town's sweeping sandy beaches, rocky headland and bobbing fishing fleet make it one of the most picture-perfect destinations on the Welsh coast. On your accessible Tenby and Pembrokeshire tour, we'll help you escape it all and immerse yourself in the laid back seaside ambience of southwest Wales.
As well as having plenty of time to explore the town of Tenby, we'll be taking you to a working Welsh vineyard, where you'll have the opportunity to sample a range of local gins, whiskeys and wines. You'll be able to tuck into some regional cheeses and indulge in home-baked Welsh cakes, too. There's even the chance to have a go at carving your own Welsh love spoon - a romantic tradition that's thought to have ancient Celtic origins.
To ensure you see a little more of Pembrokeshire, we'll board an accessible steam train and follow the rails into rural Wales. Along the way, you'll be served a delicious Sunday lunch - the perfect accompaniment to a relaxed journey through idyllic countryside landscapes and quaint hamlets and villages.
Your accessible Tenby hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit a Welsh vineyard and sample local cheeses, wines, gins and whiskeys, tour the picturesque town of Tenby, board an authentic steam train and travel through the beautiful Pembrokeshire countryside, then learn how to carve your own Welsh love spoon
- Stay in a fully accessible hotel in Tenby that boasts spectacular sea views and nightly entertainment
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Today we will head over for a demonstration on traditional love spoon making. There will be chance to buy some love spoons too. After this we'll go for a spot of lunch at a local pub in Pembrokeshire. Then in the afternoon we will go to a vineyard and have a wine tasting tour.
Today we'll take you on a fantastic authentic steam train journey through some glorious villages in rural Wales. Gwili Train Station has been running since 1860, and today is run solely by volunteers who are passionate about getting people to explore the Welsh countryside.
Tenby Disabled Friendly Hotel
You'll be staying at a superb disabled-friendly hotel in Tenby throughout your tour. Hand-picked by the Limitless Travel team, you'll feel at home with the hotel's welcoming atmosphere and staff. Situated in a breath-taking location, you'll be able to enjoy exquisite views of Tenby and beyond every day.
- Fully Accessible Bedrooms
- Close to Town Centre
- Stunning Sea Views
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Cruise Classic Lisbon with Spain, Portugal & France
Classic Lisbon with Spain, Portugal & France
Wonderful Windsor for Christmas Day
Enjoy a wonderful Windsor Christmas holiday with the Limitless Team. Explore the historic castle, tuck into a mouthwatering Christmas dinner and tour festive London Town on our disabled-friendly Windsor Christmas tour.
Malta & Gozo
Join us on this festive tour of Blackpool which includes a cream tea in the Lakes, and a festive feast.