With its iconic pier, long stretches of pebbled beach, and excellent shopping opportunities in the labyrinth Lanes, Brighton is one of the UK's great seaside destinations. Since the Georgian era, the city has been a popular spot for holidaymakers and day-trippers looking to soak up the south coast sun, wander the promenade and enjoy some of the finest fish and chips in the country. From the towering British Airways i360, with its commanding views of the city and local area, to the extravagant Royal Pavilion, Brighton also boasts its fair share of enticing attractions.
A little way down the coast, the town of Eastbourne offers visitors the opportunity to explore a quaint seaside resort that's a little more traditional than bohemian Brighton. Known as England's sunniest town, Eastbourne is the ideal place to stop for a cream tea, relax on the beach and delve into local history at The Story of Eastbourne Museum.
Your accessible Brighton hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
*For August dates only we will be visiting Battle Abbey, to explore the history around the famous battle of 1066 that changed the course of history. This will replace the excursions to the Royal Pavilion and Toy Museum on this tour.
- Tour Brighton's exotic Royal Pavilion, look out over the Channel from atop the i360, and relax on Eastbourne's beautiful beaches
- Stay in fully accessible accommodation situated just a short distance from the city centre and Brighton seafront
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
- From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
- August Only - a trip to Battle Abbey to explore the battle of 1066. (this will replace the Royal Pavilion & Toy Museum)
Day 2 - Discover Eastbourne< >
Day 3 - Brighton Pavilion & Toy Museum< >
On Day Three, we will head into Brighton have a look around the Toy Museum, home to an eclectic collection of vintage toys. After this we’ll tour the opulent Royal Pavilion that sits at the heart of Brighton city centre. Built as King George IV’s seaside retreat, the royal residence was inspired by the architectural style popular with the British Raj in India. You’ll be provided with an audio guide that allows you to immerse yourself in the Pavilion’s colourful past, discover its impressive domes and minarets, and learn more about its place in the city’s history this we'll go to see the famous Royal Pavilion , and surrounding gardens. A palace fit for a king, we will explore the ground floor area, and gardens.
After some time to freshen up, we'll will head out for some Fish and Chips at a local restaurant.
Day 4 - i360< >
Today we’ll board the British Airways i360 - a 162m tall observation tower that rises high above the promenade and offers unbeatable views of the beach, city and surrounding area. The tower boasts its own bar and there’s also the option to indulge in a fantastic lunch at the accessible i360 restaurant once we touch back down.
Day 5 - Until Next Time<
Brighton Disabled Friendly Hotel
Located in the heart of the city and just a short distance from the seafront, your disabled-friendly Brighton hotel is the perfect place to relax after a day of sightseeing. With wet rooms available on request and wheelchair accessible public areas throughout the hotel, you'll enjoy complete comfort for the duration of the holiday.
- Wheelchair accessible accommodation
- Wet-rooms available upon request
- Wheelchair accessible throughout public areas
- Equipment hire
- Perfect location close to the Brighton seafront
- Complimentary tea and coffee upon arrival
- Excellent in-room facilities
- Fully licensed bar
- Complimentary WiFi
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|26th June 2023||5||
|21st August 2023||5||
|11th September 2023||5||
|24th June 2024||5||From £1,399.00||From £1,623.00|
|15th July 2024||5||From £1,399.00||From £1,623.00|
|19th August 2024||5||From £1,499.00||From £1,723.00|
|2nd September 2024||5||From £1,399.00||From £1,623.00|
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Grand Safari Durban and Cape Town
Get up close and personal with the Big Five, discover breathtaking natural beauty, roam the savannah in search of exotic wildlife and experience one of the world's most spectacular cities on our disabled friendly Grand Safari Cape Town Tour..
History lovers and city explorers will love our Scotland Discovery tour. Visit Scotland's highlights including Loch Lomond, the Battle of Bannockburn, and Edinburgh.
Explore South Wales
A heady blend of traditional seaside holiday hotspots, industrial heritage and breathtaking natural beauty - discover everything the region has to offer on our disabled friendly South Wales Tour.
Norfolk Broads & Great Yarmouth
An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and the pride and joy of East Anglia. Abundant wildlife, stunning landscapes, and of course its famous waterways. Where better to enjoy a relaxing staycation?