For many, Disney World Florida is the greatest theme park on the planet. Boasting four enormous parks, two water worlds, hundreds of rides and attractions, and a whole host of popular characters and sets, it's an unforgettable journey into the Disney universe. From the set-piece grandeur of Cinderella's Castle to the space-age stylings of Epcot, Disney World Florida never ceases to amaze.
On your disabled-friendly Disney World Florida holiday, we'll tour all four of the Disney World Parks - Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Your seven-day pass will ensure there's plenty of time to revel in the parks' famous parades and evening shows and we'll also make a trip to the fascinating Kennedy Space Center - the home of the US space programme.
Equipped with two accessible outdoor pools, your Florida hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its proximity to the parks and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore the Magic Kingdom and meet your favourite Disney characters, safari through the Animal Kingdom and see lions, rhinos and elephants, travel around the globe and deep into space at Epcot and enjoy all the magic of the silver screen at Hollywood studios
- Stay in disabled-friendly accommodation that's fully accessible and boasts excellent facilities
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Today is an opportunity to tick off any of the Animal Kingdom experiences you missed out on the first time around, so grab your safari hat and let’s hit the road! If there’s anything you'd particularly love to revisit, just let the Limitless Team know and they’ll do all they can to make it happen.
Orlando Disabled Friendly Hotel
Your accessible Orlando Hotel stretches over 26 tropical acres, providing guests with a memorable and comfortable stay. Close to all the major Orlando attractions, this hotel has been selected for its great location and excellent facilities. Walt Disney World is just a short drive away, thanks to the hotel's convenient location in the heart of Orlando.
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms
- Vetted by the Limitless team to ensure it meets our high standards
- Wetrooms and accessible bathrooms are available
- Swimming pool
- Convenient location
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers.
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place.
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board.
- Air conditioning onboard.
- Refrigerator for medication.
- Level access toilet on board.
- Spacious interiors.
Canary Island Cruise with P&O
Canary Islands with P&O
History lovers and city explorers will love our Scotland Discovery tour. Visit Scotland's highlights including Loch Lomond, the Battle of Bannockburn, and Edinburgh.
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds
Oxford, River Thames & Cotswolds
Brighton & Eastbourne
Endless blue skies and sweeping South Downs countryside; a short break in Brighton will leave you feeling re-energised and refreshed.