Boasting a laid back, provincial charm, Montpellier is the perfect holiday destination for anyone looking to explore southern France's cool café culture, beautiful beaches, excellent food and world-class wine. Just 10km from the coast, this vibrant, artsy city is quickly becoming one of the country's best-kept holiday secrets.
As well as reserving plenty of time to soak up the Mediterranean sun and relax with a refreshing, ice-cold beverage, we'll be taking you to some of the region's most iconic sites. From visiting the imposing Cathedrale St Pierre and spending a peaceful afternoon in the botanical gardens to touring the Chateau Flaugergues and taste-testing the vineyard's top wines, you'll find Montpellier hides a wealth of attractions.
We'll also head to the coast to visit a fully accessible beach and make the most of the 300 days of sunshine the region enjoys every year. With mobility equipment readily available and a range of cafes, bars and restaurants nearby, it's the perfect place to spend a day topping up your tan or people watching.
Your disabled friendly Montpellier hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Tour the Cathedrale St Pierre, sample some of the region's finest wines and cheeses, visit a historic chateau and vineyard, and soak up the sun on one of southern France's best accessible beaches
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation in the centre of Montpellier
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your Eurostar journey and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We’ll enjoy a relaxed start to Day Two, allowing you time to take a dip in the hotel's large and accessible outdoor pool. After lunch, we’ll head to the awe-inspiring Cathedrale St Pierre. Just a 5-minute drive from your hotel, the cathedral is a national monument that boasts a fascinating history, a grand, gothic facade and an atmospheric interior. On the drive back to the hotel, there will also be a chance to take a photo near the Aqueduc Saint Clements, a historical landmark that dates back to 1766 and used to supply the entire city with water!
The Hotel - Montpellier South of France
On your disabled friendly Montpellier holiday, you'll be staying in an accessible hotel in the heart of the city. Located a short distance from the Place de la Comédie, it benefits from lift access to all floors, spacious bedrooms and adapted bathrooms. The hotel also features an on-site bar and restaurant, as well as a range of other accessible facilities, including an outdoor pool.
- Four-star hotel, centrally located in Montpellier
- Large outdoor pool
- Outside and inside dining
- Wet rooms available on request
- Full accessible communal areas
- Room service available
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there’s no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that’s where you’re more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|12th June 2023||7||
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
Best of Benidorm
Best of Benidorm
On Limitless Travel's Historical Crete tour, you will get to visit the old city of Chania, as well as the traditional coastal village Maleme.
Escorted Portugal Cruise
Portugal & Spain Cruise