Famous for the dry-stone walls that line its winding country lanes, its historic market towns and the gentle, rolling hills that spread in all directions, the Cotswolds is the British countryside at its best. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the region is dotted with charming hamlets, breathtaking scenery and vibrant farmers' markets, where you'll find some of the finest fresh produce in the country.
From experiencing the impressive medieval architecture of Gloucester Cathedral to touring some of the Cotswolds' most idyllic villages, your holiday will take in many of the area's biggest attractions. We'll even pop across the border, for a traditional cream tea in the Welsh town of Abergavenny.
Your Wye Valley hotel has been hand-picked by members of the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Visit Gloucester's medieval cathedral, tour some of the Cotswolds' most picturesque villages, explore Bourton on the Water's Motor Museum and enjoy a traditional cream tea in Abergavenny
- Stay in fully accessible accommodation with a spectacular garden and more than 50 years of experience welcoming disabled guests
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Gloucester Cathedral< >
Day 3 - Tour of the Cotswolds Villages< >
Day 4 - Abergavveny< >
Today, we will head to a fantastic local Butterfly Centre, home to hundreds of species. They will flutter around, watch our for one landing on your head! After this we take a short trip to Wales and the town of Abergavenny - just a stone’s throw away from your hotel. Here, we’ll enjoy a traditional Welsh cream tea and visit Abergavenny’s vibrant market, where you can pick up souvenirs, check out the stalls and soak up the town’s relaxed atmosphere.
Day 5 - Until Next Time<
Wye Valley Disabled Friendly Hotel
Your base for the duration of the holiday will be a converted chapel whose owners have more than 50 years of experience providing high-quality, accessible accommodation and are renowned for the warmth with which they welcome every guest. With a beautiful garden that boasts panoramic views of the Wye Valley, this is a truly special hotel that makes for a fantastic place to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Also, The Royal Forest of Dean is just a short drive away, offering beautiful woodlands to explore and take in.
- Breakfast, dinner and evening entertainment
- Complimentary tea and coffee on arrival
- Meals made with fresh and local produce
- Accessible and friendly
- 50 years of expertise
- Three-star hotel
- Wet-rooms available
- Equipment hire
- Large flowery garden
- Panoramic views of the Wye Valley
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|1st July 2023||5||From £1,099.00||From £1,299.00|
|2nd September 2023||5||From £1,099.00||From £1,299.00|
|31st August 2024||5||From £1,199.00||From £1,423.00|
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Enjoy the best of Blackpool on this classic seaside escape. It includes visits to the iconic Blackpool Tower, Madam Tussauds, and plenty more!
Brighton & Eastbourne
Endless blue skies and sweeping South Downs countryside; a short break in Brighton will leave you feeling re-energised and refreshed.
Classic Lake District
Experience the stunning Lake District and indulge with Afternoon Tea and a cruise on Lake Windermere.
On Limitless Travel's Historical Crete tour, you will get to visit the old city of Chania, as well as the traditional coastal village Maleme.