Whether the Northern Lights are top of your bucket list or you've always wanted to explore the otherworldly beauty of Iceland's cinematic countryside, your accessible holiday will introduce you to the best this spectacular island has to offer.
Basing ourselves out of the country's capital, Reykjavik, we'll travel to some of Iceland's most popular landmarks and attractions, taking in the Golden Circle and the geothermal Blue Lagoon as we go. From sparse, stark and rocky mountainsides to roaring waterfalls and lush valleys spread with wildflowers, your Limitless holiday journeys from one breathtaking vista to another.
We'll also have a full day exploring Reykjavik - a compact city that boasts a world-class culinary scene, more museums and galleries than you could imagine, and a long and fascinating Viking history.
Your wheelchair accessible Iceland hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Explore the iconic Golden Circle, discover Reykjavik's booming cafe and restaurant scene, marvel at the Northern Lights and take a dip in the thermal waters at the Blue Lagoon
- Stay in four-star, wheelchair accessible Iceland accommodation in the heart of Reykjavik
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
The northernmost capital in the world, Reykjavik is a small and vibrant city that packs in more history, culture and great food than you could believe. Today, we’ll be taking the time to explore the streets, cafes, museums and landmarks of this fascinating city. We will visit the Town Hall by the lake, and then head over to Perlan. Perlan is an interactive experience taking you through the history of Iceland, and its unique climate. There is an interactive planetarium experience to enjoy, showing the birth of the northern lights. We will have an evening meal in the observatory at the museum.
Fully Accessible Accommodation in Iceland
Located in the heart of Reykjavik, your four-star, disabled-friendly hotel is the perfect base from which to explore the country and experience the Northern Lights. Wheelchair accessible and equipped with spacious bedrooms and a range of adapted bathrooms, it guarantees a comfortable stay. With an on-site restaurant and beer garden, you'll also enjoy the best of Iceland's unique cuisine and locally-brewed beverages.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vetted by the Limitless team to ensure it meets our high standards
- Wetrooms and accessible bathrooms
- Care equipment rental available
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay. Please note, evening meals are not included for any fly-to tours labelled as ‘Bed and Breakfast’.
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Lift access for wheelchair users and wobbly walkers.
- Spaces for wheelchairs to be secured into place.
- Wheelchair users can stay in their wheelchair on board.
- Air conditioning onboard.
- Refrigerator for medication.
- Level access toilet on board.
- Spacious interiors.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|14th October 2024||5||
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Spain Cruise 2024
Cruise Spain on P&O's Ventura Ship. Embarking from Southampton, escorted with our Limitless Care Team
Cruise Classic Lisbon with Spain, Portugal & France
Cruise Spain, Portugal & France on P&O's Ventura Ship. Embarking from Southampton, escorted with our Limitless Care Team.
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
5 Night Summertime Fjords Cruise with Fred. Olsen
Welcome to the Norwegian Fjords, one of the most stunning natural wonders of the world! Set sail for the spectacular this summer.