Surrounded by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean and boasting year-round sun and a wonderfully temperate climate, Madeira is a truly special place. Often voted the world's greatest island destination, the island's volcanic origins mean it benefits from a unique and overwhelmingly beautiful natural geology. A combination of white and black-sand beaches ring the coast, while jagged peaks and narrow canyons rise and fall in the island's wild interior. Waterfalls tumble over sheer cliff faces and verdant forests line the lower hillsides, giving Madeira a spectacular subtropical feel.
On your accessible Madeira holiday, we'll show you the best of the island's culture, cuisine and natural splendour, ensuring you enjoy an unforgettable stay. Of course, there will be plenty of time to relax and unwind beneath the Madeiran sun, too.
Your first day on the island will be given over to relaxing at the hotel, visiting the local town for a spot of shopping and tucking into a traditional Madeiran meal in an excellent local restaurant. Later in the holiday, you'll visit the Cabo Girão viewing platform for breathtaking views of the entire island and tour stunning São Vicente with its white-washed homes and luscious tropical surroundings. We'll also be spending the day on an accessible beach, where you can enjoy a dip in the sea and top up that tan.
Your accessible Madeira hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Take in the views from atop the Cabo Girão viewing platform, explore idyllic São Vicente, enjoy the fabulous local food, relax and unwind on an accessible beach and discover the magnificent natural beauty of Madeira
- Stay in a luxurious, fully accessible hotel overlooking the coast
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Madeira Disabled Friendly Hotel
You'll be staying in a fully accessible 4 Star Hotel, hand-picked by the Limitless Travel team for its excellent facilities. Situated in a fantastic location, this hotel provides stunning views of the glistening sea. This beautiful hotel will be your home away from home as you take in everything Madiera has to offer.
- 4 Star Hotel
- Fully Accessible Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Roll-in Showers
- Panoramic Sea Views
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Free Wi-Fi
On all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
Christmas in the Cotswolds & Southwest
Discover the picturesque English countryside, explore the region’s historic market towns and visit spectacular Gloucester Cathedral on our disabled friendly Christmas in the Cotswolds tour.
Christmas in the Canary Islands
Mistletoe mince pies and Madeira! Come away Christmas 2023 with the Limitless Care team on this small-group departure to the Canary Islands
Paris & Versailles
Explore the vibrant, cultural capital of France with our fully accessible tour.
England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales
Marvel at the London skyline, stroll along Llandudno’s famous promenade, grab a Guinness in Dublin’s St James’s Gate Brewery and let fairytale Edinburgh sweep you off your feet.