From the thermal waters around which the city was built to the pristine Georgian facades of the Royal Crescent, Bath wears its fascinating history proudly. Long associated with luxurious spas, it's the ideal place to unwind, refresh, and soak up the cool, calm ambience of one of the UK's most beautiful cities.
First recognised with a Celtic shrine, then built upon by the invading Romans and embraced by Georgian high society, the thermal waters have attracted visitors for thousands of years. Today, the city boasts some of the finest restaurants and cafes in the country, as well as an extensive cultural programme and several impressive landmarks, including Bath Abbey. With a tour of the Roman baths and time set aside to explore the city centre, you'll quickly come to understand what makes Bath such an enticing holiday destination.
Of course, a luxury spa retreat requires excellent, accessible facilities. To this end, you'll be staying in a three-star hotel just outside Bath. Equipped with a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, you'll have plenty of opportunities to kick-back, relax and take it easy. We'll also pay a visit to the UK's only natural spring thermal spa, where the accessible rooftop pool offers picture-perfect views of the city skyline.
Your accessible Bath hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Discover Bath's gorgeous Georgian city centre, tour the historic Roman Baths, enjoy pampering yourself in an accessible spa and watch the sun set from a rooftop pool
- Stay in disabled friendly accommodation that's a short distance from the city centre and equipped with accessible spa facilities
- Travel via an accessible coach equipped with a hydraulic lift or ramp
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
The Hotel - Bath Spa Luxury
Situated a short distance from the city centre, your hotel is equipped with all the facilities you'll need to enjoy your luxury spa retreat. While its accessible bedrooms and public spaces ensure total comfort for the duration of the holiday, the hotel's swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room allow for plenty of relaxing “me” time.
- Three nights in half-board accommodation
- Fully wheelchair accessible bedrooms with lifts to all floors
- Accessible bathrooms
- Fully accessible public spaces throughout the hotel
- In-house restaurant and coffee bar
- Breakfast bar offering a range of hot and cold meals
- Equipped with a swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, sauna, and steam room
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Friendly and welcoming staff
Half board: breakfast and evening meals are included in the price of your holiday. Look forward to fresh and delicious meals to both begin and round off the day. Meal selection will vary depending on where you’re staying. For breakfast you can expect either table service or a buffet style, with complimentary teas, coffees and juices included. In the evening, you’ll be served dinner for every night of your stay.
Luxury Wheelchair Accessible Coach
All of our vehicles are 100% accessible for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. They are fitted with either a ramp or a hydraulic lift and wheelchairs can be clamped into place, so there's no need to transfer out of your wheelchair if that's where you're more comfortable. Travellers who do not use a wheelchair are also welcome to use the ramp or lift to access the coach.
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Spain & France Cruise 2024
Departing from Southampton, you'll travel south aboard P&O's world-class Ventura cruise ship, enjoying all of the onboard facilities as you go.
Fall in love with this beautiful Mediterranean island on our fully disabled-friendly holiday - wheelchair accessible excursions included.
Classic Mediterranean Cruise
Spend two week cruising the Mediterranean aboard P&O's Ariva, P&O's newest ship! Escorted by our Limitless care team
Experience this tropical paradise escape with Limitless Travel, from stunning rainforests to sandy beaches - Costa Rica ticks all the boxes.