Your adventure starts at home with our accessible home-pick up service (first 100miles included) that will whisk you down to Southampton to join the tour group. The Limitless Care Team will be on hand to assist with embarkation and to get you settled into your cabin.
Pick up at home included in this package - which means Limitless will organise a transfer for you and your bags to Southampton Cruise Terminal (first 100-miles included) or alternatively we can arrange free car parking for you at Southampton. You will then meet up with the rest of the group and the Limitless Care team, before then embarking on the cruise ship.
Tuck into lip-smackingly brilliant tapas in Vigo, tour Porto’s up-and-coming city centre and explore the atmospheric streets of Portugal’s cool capital, Lisbon. Visit the Iberian Peninsula aboard P&O’s Ventura cruise ship on our 10-day accessible cruise.
P&O Ventura was launched in 2007. This mid-sized ship had a multi-million pound face-lift in 2013, creating a luxurious cruise-liner with modern surroundings. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- Visit the bustling port city of Vigo and sample some of Spain’s finest seafood, wander the romantic streets of Lisbon and choose between taking it easy in charming Leixoes or touring the historic city of Porto.
- Overnight stay in Lisbon (2-days in port!) to fully explore the city
- The Ventura is equipped with a cinema, several restaurants, an art gallery and library, a swimming pool, a steam room and sauna, and an incredible array of entertainment options.
- 2-tier theatre which plays a host of west-end style shows, comedians and live music
- 10 nights in a full-board, accessible cabin (limited availability)
- Full-board cruising including breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & 3-course dinners in the Saffron Restaurant
- 12 bars on board including the cocktail bar Metropolis, the Exchange Pub styled on a British pub and Las Vegas styled Fortunes Casino.
- Exclusive Care Packages available onboard from the Limitless care team including wheelchair pushing and personal care
- Group departure, with the opportunity to meet like-minded travellers
Relax with a continental breakfast in your cabin before spending the day exploring the ship. Our Limitless Care Team will be on-hand to help and support, finding the best activities to get involved with. There is always something going on such as live music, karaoke, bingo and other organised events - along with the use of the fantastic swimming and steam room facilities.
The cruise-port is a 10minute walk from the historic city centre, this is a fantastic first port to visit. Santander is the capital city of the Cantabria region on Spain’s north coast. The Palacio de la Magdalena, once the royal summer residence, lies at the mouth of the Bay of Santander on the rocky La Magdalena Peninsula.
Another day to relax and explore the ship! With 12 onboard restaurants, you won't be short of choices. The Cinnamon and Saffron restaurants offer Freedom Dining, allowing guests to dine at whatever time and whichever table you please. The Bay Tree restaurant offers more traditional Club Dining, with passengers choosing between a 6.30pm or 8.30pm sitting, eating at the same table each night.
Porto is an enchanting, historic Portuguese city with Roman ramparts and Parisian-style squares. But it's best known for its port wine - to which the city gave its name. The cathedral area is filled with many treasures, like the Renaissance church of Santa Clara and the densely populated quarter of Barredo, which hasn't changed since medieval times.
Some of the best views of the Portuguese capital come as your ship cruises along the Tagus River. You pass the Belem Tower and the impressive Monument to the Discoveries with its statue of Henry the Navigator before arriving at the Lisbon cruise port. With your ship docked overnight, you will have ample time to explore this fabulous city.
Limitless have organised an exclusive city tour of Lisbon for our disabled passengers - a chance to explore this vibrant and historic city with a local guide and an accessible vehicle.
Your second day in port! In days-gone-by, locals in Lisbon would have a cherry liqueur shot to start their day. Still sold to this day as Ginjinha, these little bars offer a window to the past and a chance to try a local tradition for yourself. Alternatively, try a famous custard tart or delicious sea-food.
Bienvenidos a España! The fascinating town of Vigo is your next port of call. A historic maritime settlement that boasts some beautiful neoclassical architecture, Vigo is also home to Europe’s largest fishing fleet. It’s a cool and atmospheric town, where brilliant tapas bars, charming cafes and fantastic restaurants abound.
Your cruise ship will dock only a few minutes from the palm-lined streets of Vigo’s town centre and our carers will assist you when you disembark the ship and head out to experience your first taste of Spain. We recommend sampling some of the local seafood - it doesn’t get much fresher than this.
Relax in the sunshine as you cruise through the Bay of Biscay. Sea days can be spent in any of the four pools on board; with the Riviera Deck aft hosts the much quieter Terrace Pool. All provide the perfect place to relax poolside, watching the waves ahead shimmer in the sun. The Beachcomber pool boasts a retractable roof, so even if the weather should fail you, the pool time fun doesn’t have to stop.
The cruise ships usually dock at Quay de France, which is a 15minute walk to the city centre. Cherbourg is probably best known for two things: its seafaring heritage and its starring role in the 1960s film The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. Discover the former at the Cité de la Mer (City of the Sea) museum, where you can step inside a hulking nuclear submarine and marvel at 17 incredible aquariums, including one that’s more than 10m deep.
Today your epic, sun-filled voyage comes to an end back in Southampton. One last breakfast before our care team helps you from the ship, to your transfer back home.
P&O Ventura was launched in 2008 and refurbished in 2013 - provided the very best in luxurious cruising. The contemporary feel of the ship continues throughout its cabins, where burgundy and cream décor is accented by dark wood fixtures and finishing touches by British designer Nick Munro.
- 12 dining venues including the 3 beautifully decorated main restaurants and Waterside and Beach House buffets
- 12 bars onboard including the Las Vegas style Casino, the Exchange Pub and the Metropolis cocktail lounge
- Evening Entertainment such as theatre shows, bands, comedy & cabaret
- Freedom or traditional style dining
- Daytime speakers, entertainers, classes, sports activities and workshops
- Continental breakfast in your cabin
- No tipping required
- Please note P&O Cruises are not affiliated with P&O Ferries
Included within your package with Limitless is a transfer from home (first 100-miles included, thereafter charged at £2.50 a mile) to Southampton Cruise Terminal. We will take a detailed-note of your needs at the time of booking, whether you can self-transfer or able to manage or need help with bags etc. We will always make sure you have the right transfer in place, to get your safely to the ship.
- Pick-up at your home address
- Alternative pick-up locations: Southampton Airport, Birmingham Airport, London Heathrow or Gatwick
- Alternatively if guests wish to drive, we can include parking in Southampton, free of charge.
Dates and Prices
|Start Date||Days||Price From||Solo Traveller Price|
|15th July 2023||11||From £1,850.00||From £3,499.00|
|9th September 2023||11||From £2,999.00||From £3,299.00|
|7th October 2023||11||From £2,699.00||From £3,499.00|
|20th April 2024||11||From £2,599.00||From £3,499.00|
|26th October 2024||11||From £2,599.00||From £3,499.00|
Paris & Versailles
Explore the vibrant, cultural capital of France with our fully accessible tour.
Northern Lights in Iceland
Iceland is a place of stark beauty and remote tranquility. Enter a timeless world of warmth, well-being and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier.
Scarborough & Whitby
Beautiful Yorkshire beaches, atmospheric medieval streets, and bustling seafront promenades and arcades - discover the delights of the Yorkshire coast with our disabled friendly Scarborough, Whitby and York Tour.
From the labyrinth waterways of the Broads to Norwich’s imposing cathedral and bustling city centre, East Anglia is the perfect destination for a luxury disabled holiday. Discover all the region has to offer on our Norfolk Broads tour.