From the chaotic energy of Marrakech and its age-old markets to the peaceful silence of the high Atlas mountains, Morocco boasts something for every kind of holidaymaker. Head into the countryside and nature lovers will find themselves confronted by breathtaking vista after breathtaking vista, with luscious river valleys folded into the secretive pleats of the Atlas and Rif mountain ranges and an endless sky stretching overhead. Stick to the streets of Marrakech and urbanites will enjoy exploring the mazy lanes of the Medina, following their noses through the spice markets and catching a performance of the city's famous street theatre.
On your accessible Limitless holiday, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds - with plenty of time spent discovering sprawling Marrakech and several excursions out into the countryside. There, we'll travel high into the Atlas mountain range and visit traditional hillside settlements, tour the verdant Zat Valley and stop at Tighdouine's highly-regarded souk.
You'll also enjoy a guided tour of Marrakech, visiting its markets, palaces and historic medina and getting to know one of the most fascinating cities on the entire continent in the process. With its delicious local cuisine, non-stop streets and incredible architecture, it's the ideal holiday destination for anyone looking to escape the day-to-day and discover something completely new.
Your disabled friendly Morocco hotel has been hand-picked by the Limitless Team for its superb location and excellent disabled facilities. A Limitless Travel representative will accompany the tour group throughout the holiday, providing assistance whenever required and ensuring you receive the support you need.
- Wander the streets of Medina, journey high into the Atlas Mountains, discover the lush Zat Valley, enjoy traditional street theatre and get the blood pumping with an accessible quad bike excursion
- Stay in accessible accommodation run by disabled-aware owners and equipped with an accessible pool and sun terrace
- Receive assistance and support from the Limitless Team throughout your flight and travel via fully accessible vehicles for transfers and excursions
- Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team
- Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance
- We'll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday
- Every holiday led by a Limitless Tour Manager to ensure a problem-free trip
From booking your holiday to returning home after a wonderful trip, the Limitless Team is on-hand to provide you with the support you need. If you have any questions regarding the holiday, please don\'t hesitate to get in touch.
Day 2 - Guided Tour of Marrakech< >
Day 3 - Atlas Mountains< >
Day 4 - Relax and an Optional Adapted Quad Bike Excursion< >
Day 5 - Zat Valley & Souk of Tighdouine< >
Day 6 - Carriage Ride to Medina< >
Day 7 - Massage & Relax< >
Day 8 - Until Next Time<
Fully accessible Hotel in Marrakech
On your disabled friendly Morocco holiday, you'll be staying in accessible accommodation that's designed to ensure travellers with mobility impairments are comfortable throughout the stay. Both hotel owners have experience of providing professional care and the accommodation features an accessible pool and roof terrace, so you can sit back, relax and soak up that beautiful Moroccan sun.
- Authentic Moroccan style hotel
- Designed and dedicated for guests with disability
- Mobility and in room equipment hire
- Welcome drinks
- Breakfast and evening meals made with local, fresh produce
- Swimming pool with hoist
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Excellent disability awareness from staff
Fully accessible minibusOn all of our international flights, you'll be assisted throughout the journey by the Limitless Team. We'll do our utmost to make sure your travel is as smooth and seamless as possible. On arrival at your destination, you'll be met by our trusted transfer partners who always utilise fully accessible vehicles. During your holiday, any excursions or travel that require transport will be conducted with fully accessible vehicles, too. At Limitless, we pride ourselves on ensuring every aspect of our holidays is designed for disabled travellers - transport included!
- Hydraulic lift or ramp.
- Safety clamps to secure wheelchairs into place.
- No need to transfer from your wheelchair.
- Hold space for manual wheelchairs.
If travelling abroad, please refer to travel advice issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Alternative Disabled Friendly and Accessible HolidaysExplore all holidays
Escorted Portugal Cruise
Visit the Iberian Peninsula aboard P&O’s adult-only Aurora cruise ship on our accessible Portugal and Spain Cruise
Tenerife Christmas Celebrations
Come join the Limitless Team for a festive holiday to Tenerife for Christmas and New Year 2023. Relax, unwind, explore and enjoy a different kind of Christmas and New Year.
Get into the Christmas spirit, wander along the wintery promenade, soak up the spectacular North Welsh coast and enjoy unbeatable company on our disabled friendly Festive Llandudno tour.
Canary Island Cruise with P&O
Explore seven exotic ports on this cruise of a life-time, embarking on P&O's Iona from Southampton. Escorted with our Limitless Care Team.