|9:30am - 5:30pm
|10:00am - 5:00pm
Last Minute Sale ⏰ Save Up To £500 On Holidays Departing Before 30th June
Looking for an accessible adventure that sees you cruise to some of the most beautiful destinations in Europe? We’ve got you covered with two different accessible cruise packages, both departing from the Liverpool cruise terminal!
Our Accessible Holidays Departing From Liverpool
We’ve partnered with the prestigious cruise line company, Fred Olsen, to offer two fantastic accessible holiday cruise packages.
Whether you’re looking to explore the sun-soaked majesty of Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar, or cruise through the gorgeous Norwegian Fjords, we’re committed to providing relaxing accessible holidays for all.
The team at Limitless are always on standby to help with any issues that may arise, and are available if you need any specialist equipment to help you make the most of your Limitless cruise experience.
No holidays found. See all available holidays here: All Holidays or try using different search filters above:
Choosing the right package holiday can be a real challenge, especially if you or a loved one require special assistance.
We recognise this, and have compiled 5 reasons to set sail with Limitless, so you know you’ll be cruising with the correct support, and with complete peace of mind.
1. Home-pick up service included (first 100-miles to port included free of charge, any extra will be charged per mile), with transfer straight to the Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
2. Full-board cruising for complete ease, including breakfast in the cabin, pool-side snacks & fine dining in the main restaurant.
3. Group support included as standard and provided by our experienced care team.
4. Supplementary care packages available for travellers who require additional assistance. We’ll also help to arrange any specialist equipment you need while on holiday.
5. Meet like-minded people, travelling with a small and sociable group.
Cruising with Fred Olsen, you can enjoy the luxuries of a smaller ship, which means fewer guests, a serene atmosphere, and a more personalised and intimate experience. You'll also be able to reach ports and destinations that larger ships cannot. Look forward to luxury at sea, five star entertainment, and a welcoming atmosphere throughout your holiday.
Limitless Travel was founded and is run by people with disabilities, which means we see everything through the lens of accessibility.
That means ensuring every thread of your holiday, whether on land or at sea, is accessible for wheelchairs and reduced mobility. For the Limitless Travel team, there really is no compromise when it comes to accessibility.
Whether you’re looking to explore the mediterranean or fancy venturing through the Norwegian fjords, Limitless has you covered with fantastic cruise experiences for people of all ages and abilities.
Book your disabled cruises from Liverpool Today!Get More Information